- Personal data that we will collect
- The use of data collected
- Which has collected data
- Site users' rights
- Site cookies policy
- Site cookies policy
Personal data must be:
- treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner with regard to the person concerned (uniqueness, loyalty, transparency);
- collected for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not be treated later in a way incompatible with these purposes; The subsequent treatment for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with article 89, paragraph 1, as incompatible with initial purposes (limitation purposes);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed (minimization of data);
- accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures must be taken so that the personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- Preserved in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are treated; Personal data can be kept for longer durations insofar as it will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in public interest, purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with article 89 , paragraph 1, as far as the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the regulations are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the person concerned (limitation of conservation);
- Treaty to guarantee appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against loss, destruction or damage of accidental origin, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The treatment is only lawful if, and insofar as, at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The person concerned has agreed to process their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the person concerned is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the latter;
- Treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Treatment is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person;
- Treatment is necessary for the execution of a mission of public interest or falling under the exercise of the public authority of which the controller is invested;
- Treatment is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and rights of the concerned data require protection of personal data prevail, especially when the person concerned is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- The collection, use and conservation of data listed in this policy.
Personal data that we collect
Automatically collected data
When you visit and use our site, we can automatically collect and keep the following information:
- IP adress
Data collected in a non -automatic manner
We can also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Automatic filling data
These data can be collected by means of the following methods:
We will not collect additional data without informing you beforehand.
How we use personal data
The personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site.
We will not use your data beyond what we will disclose.
The data that we automatically collect is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions can be used for the following purposes:
With whom we share personal data
We can disclose to any member of our organization the user data which he reasonably needs to achieve the objectives set out in this policy.
We can share the user data with the following third parties:
- Email distributor
We can share the user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Customer account
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given objective.
We are committed not to sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it
- If it is required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- to potential buyers of this company in case we seek to sell it the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long do we store personal data
We do not keep user data beyond what is necessary to reach the ends for which they are collected.
How we protect your personal data
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a violation of this agreement would result in the dismissal of the employee.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always the risk of damage. The Internet in its entirety can be, sometimes, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the safety of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that people under the age of 15 are considered minors for data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative so that their data is collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as persons concerned:
- permission to access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict treatment
- right to data portability
- right of objection
You will find more information on these rights in chapter 3 (Art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete or challenge the data collected
If you want your information to be deleted or modified in one way or another, please contact our private life protection agent:
BP 70387, 54007 Nancy
01 84 60 40 88
A cookie is a small file, stored on the hard drive of a user by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's navigation habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies
We use them to memorize all the selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your next visits.
- Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data on the content you access and on which you hang on using our site.
You can choose to be notified every time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to deactivate cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
Third -party cookies
We can use third -party cookies on our site to achieve the following objectives:
- Save customer baskets
This confidentiality policy can be modified on occasion in order to maintain compliance with the law and take into account any change in our data collection process. We recommend that our users check our policy from time to time to ensure that they are informed of any update. If necessary, we can inform users by email of the changes to this policy.
If you have any questions to ask us, do not hesitate to contact us using the following:
01 84 60 40 88
BP 70387, 54007 Nancy
Date of entry into force: July 13, 2022